How was the money spent?
Program Cost: $228,847.00 (88% of overall budget)
- Rent/Utilities: $16,088
- Participants and Staff Payroll: $209,198
- Program Supplies: $4561
Operations: $29,259 (12% of the overall budget)
About the women in the program:
Last year, WIN helped 31 women and 39 children by providing employment and case management.
- Nineteen women were single mothers
- Nine women graduated from WIN securing full-time jobs and are still currently employed
- Six women completed the work-keys certificate with a Silver level or above from Workforce Alliance
- Four women achieved certified nurse assistant certificate (CNA)
- Two women achieved phlebotomy certificates
- One woman achieved became a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- One woman is working on getting her GED
All the women are working on healing and gaining confidence