Transition to Success
At the Women’s Initiative Network, you’ll find a supportive environment as you transition out of an abusive relationship. We’re here to provide the advocacy, emotional support, mentoring and coaching that you’ll need to regain economic stability. When you participate in the WIN program, you’ll learn to grow and nurture your physical and emotional health, social competence, sense of professionalism and more.
Requirements for the WIN Program
In order to begin, you need to meet a few requirements:
- Must have been in an intimate-partner abusive relationship within the past 5 years at the time of application and have ended that relationship more than 12 months prior to application
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have safe housing
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to follow the program-participant schedule of Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- If you have a history of substance abuse, you must be sober and in recovery for at least six (6) months prior to applying to the program, and actively involved in a substance abuse treatment program, or working a relapse prevention plan
- Must be willing to undergo testing for commonly abused controlled substances
If these and a few more requirements for participation in the WIN program are met, please reach out to us using the form below. We’ll be in touch to schedule a brief interview with you to determine formal eligibility. Learn more about what you can expect during the program.